McMinn Lawyers is a boutique law firm consisting of an experienced solicitor and her support staff. We opened in 2010 and have been operating in the Teneriffe/New Farm/Newstead peninsula. We act for both local and internationally based clients.
McMinn Lawyers understand that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Your conveyancing is managed by Marina McMinn, a Solicitor with more than 25 years of experience in this area of law.
We comply with the Queensland Conveyancing Protocol as endorsed by the Queensland Law Society.
Marina McMinn is the Principal of McMinn Lawyers. Marina has a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Queensland. She is a member of the Queensland Law Society.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland & High Court of Australia.
- Patron of the New Farm Neighbourhood Centre and committee member of Politics in the Pub.
- Member of the Valley Chamber of Commerce (Teneriffe sub-branch)
- Member of Teneriffe Progress Association
- Parishioner of Trinity Anglican Church Fortitude Valley
» Contact us to arrange a consultation